Social Icons

Pages

Spring ahead, fall behind...

"Daylight saving time (DST; also summer time in British English; see Terminology) is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically clocks are adjusted forward one hour near the start of spring and are adjusted backward in autumn. Modern DST was first proposed in 1907 by the English builder William Willett." - Wiki

2 squiggly notes..:

Carol Connell said...

Daylight savings time is so hard to go to in the spring. Losing that hour of sleep is especially hard when we already get up pretty early on Sundays. Oh well. I do like having more daylight in the evening. It helps me to feel more motivated, and I'm able to get more done.

donnalyn said...

Yeah, it's pretty hard adjusting. But I'm glad I was able to get up early last Sunday.