Social Icons

Pages

Driving 101

One of the things that I have always looked forward to back in college, was learning how to drive. I saw how my mamang (mother) would panic when she was taking her driving lessons with my papang (father). I witnessed how these lessons would end up into silly fights just because he did not have enough patience with her and she did not have enough courage to fight her fear and just learn to drive.

Kinda ambitious, I was hoping to complete my driving lessons before I graduate from college and drive my own car as soon as I have my job. But you see, things can’t always be your way and your plans aren’t always how you hoped them to happen. To make the long story short, it’s almost seven years since I graduated from college. I am in my third job since then and I still am not done with my driving lessons. In fact, I just enrolled to hubby’s driving institute.


I am learning the basics.

While hubby is trying hard to be patient with his student, I try hard to be obedient to his every instruction. So far, so good. I am hoping to get my KY permit then my license-hopefully, soon.


2 squiggly notes..:

Dianne said...

I took lessons on and off between 18 and 35 and I always stopped due to anxiety - silly me!

good luck, just stay calm and you'll be great :)

Anonymous said...

thanks dianne! i'm always excited with my drving lessons;-)