Social Icons

Pages

Welcome!

I have been an avid follower of some blogs (of people I know and I don't) but have not had the courage to make a public one of my own.

Aside from my secretive nature, what hinders me most is the fear of being judged for what and how I express my thoughts and ideas in my entries.Nevertheless, I wanted to overcome that fear for a real change this year.

So here I am, writing this very first entry and looking forward for more entries to share with you and read from your blogs too...

Happy 2009 everyone!

5 squiggly notes..:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Donna. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Yep, your writing will be judged--usually fairly--sometimes otherwise. Yet, it is worth it.

The internet needs us. It needs people who love God, and are striving to live holy and pure lives. We'll never approach His holiness, but our striving to do so pleases Him. That's what counts, is it not.

Bless you and your work.

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com

donnalyn said...

Thanks Shirley. Your comment is a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Welcome to the blog world, and thank you for your kind comment at my blog. I really like what you said in the last sentence of your "about me" section. God is so loving and good to deal with us when we do things that aren't pleasing to Him and to give us space to repent. Where would any of us be without His mercy? I'm looking forward to reading more of your thoughts in the future.

Blessings,

Carol Connell
www.writeathome.wordpress.com

donnalyn said...

Thanks Carol!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

{Welcome Hugs}

You'll enjoy blogging and I'm sure you'll earn yourself lots of friends from it :)

All the best to you in your blogging journey!!