Social Icons

Pages

Hello world!

I am still alive and kicking after days of wrestling with a list of tasks assigned to me this week. It's surprising that I am quite busy with my tasks despite of the most recent "restructuring plan" news of the company that brought about rumors of several position dismissal. The enemy wisely uses this and whispers softly to my ear that there's no point finishing nor doing my tasks for my job's stability remains uncertain.

Well,guess what? I didn't ignore that. I looked right back at that little bitty devil and said,"I let go of my worries and fear of being laid off and I'm letting God."

The world is definitely full of uncertainties and I've said this many times. But I have also claimed more than this many times that my God is a faithful God no matter how unfaithful I have become. He may have not given me what I always wanted in life at all times, but He never failed to to provide for my needs. He may have failed to beat my deadlines for countless prayer requests, but He always showed up right on time.

I may not understand every little detail of my life from the very beginning upto this point, but I trust and hold on to His promises.And no matter what tomorrow brings, I 'll praise Him for all that He is and give Him thanks for all He's done, is doing and is about to do in my life.

2 squiggly notes..:

Carol Connell said...

I know a lot of people that are facing uncertainties with their employment and finances. We don't know what the future holds, but we do know Who holds the future. May both you and I keep clinging to Him.

Blessings to you!

donnalyn said...

So true... He's already in our future even before we get there.