Social Icons

Pages

Thanksgiving 2011

I am GRATEFUL for…

the GOD in my life-
WHO has blessed me with so much.

our FAMILIES- for all the love no matter the distance...

a good HEALTH for myself and my loved ones...

a few old  genuine FRIENDSHIPS and the few new real ones...


wonderful CHURCH FAMILIES-
those from afar who are continually praying for us 
and our new church family here 
who made it all easy for us to adjust to this new-found home.

a JOB- that taught me to embrace
and be contented with all its difficulties
as much as I love and enjoy the perks that come with it.

multi-purpose TRIP to windy CHICAGO- that made us accomplish 
the renewal of our Philippine passports 
and explore the city more than what was planned


frequent TRIPs to MINNEAPOLIS- that reconnected me 
with a great friend from MUM 
through our never-ending chats, laugh trips, 
wii games, swimming, short walks, shopping and food.
I miss you, Ma’am!


quick VISIT to Nanay Linda, Crystal and Pat..

the superb 3-Oh SURPRISE  from my amazing man!


and a LOT more.

I am GRATEFUL.

0 squiggly notes..: