Social Icons

Pages

Because it’s Friday…

And it’s already April… and I only have one entry for March… and because somebody I know have been missing my updates… here’s a brief but ample info of what I’ve been up to lately.

2 weeks old tomorrow…


Dear Sammmy HD is. I received my phone Saturday before last and have been messing with it since. We’ve been getting along pretty well. I don’t have any complaints or regrets so far… I simply love it so much for now!

Refurbished to brand new…


To test Sammy’s wi-fi capability, I ordered a refurbished router from Ebay. It turned out to be defective but the 90-day manufacturer warranty was a blessing. We called Linksys and after an hour of customer service chat, the item was processed for a replacement of a brand new one. Instant bargain, we paid a refurbished price for a brand new one.

Online purchases…


This long skirt deserves to be fought for. It perfectly fits me- from the waist, to the hips and to the length. My workplace is cold so I need a long skirt to keep me warm for 8 hours in the office.


Crocs… I left my rugged shoes in Iowa when we went there for Thanksgiving last November. That’s just the careless me, nothing unusual. Now, since I take a 15-minute roundtrip walk to my desk everyday, I think I at least need decent walking shoes. If that still isn’t reason enough, well…it's on sale and I got it for free shipping.

I know I’ve mentioned unnecessary spending for the nth time in this blog…What to do?! I am a mere human, too weak to resist temptation… Teheee…

1 squiggly notes..:

Charcuterie Recipes said...

Great blog youu have here