Social Icons

Pages

Heya, I'm back!!!

On the 3rd week of
February already?
..but 2014 has not really sunk in yet.  
So I wanted to walk down 2013 memory lane 
and muse over my favorites..

I have to count my fingers to determine how many.. 
but it’s been 6 years! 
That long for the poor husband to be stuck 
and deal with the stubborn wife that I am . 
Definitely looking forward to N more years
of love, friendship and drama.

Road trip to the south 
at 3000+ miles and  ~45 hours of driving.
The hubby’s persistence on the idea 
was more than I could contest. 
My skeptical self was overcome 
by the fun and pretty places we chanced upon. 
Maybe to him, 
it was a dream come true to watch NBA live for the first time. 
To me, 
it was another undeserved blessing-  
an (almost) all-expense paid trip 
and quality time with people we consider family.

First photo shoot.. 
and it was our friend's sister's wedding! 
If you can't tell, the hubby and I both love taking pictures. 
The enhancing of the pictures..
well.. it is a whole different story. 
I have a love-hate relationship with it 
and I blame my laptop for being so ancient 
that it gets so lousy when I run the application 
to edit the pictures. 
The hubby doesn't only have the talent to do it 
but he's got such patience 
and endurance for such a painstaking task!
Look at us,
taking our turn to pose
after the wedding.


Mamang’s 57th birthday-
Grateful for the year that has gone and come.. 
and looking forward to what God 
has in store for her in the coming years. 
I love you, Mang.. to infinity to beyond. 
May you continue to beautifully bloom 
in the Lord’s loving grace, mercy and goodness.

General Conference 2013
My first and definitely not my last! 
Nothing compares to the awesome presence of the Lord
and the precious infilling of the Holy Ghost 
through powerful preaching 
and anointed music.
Already looking forward to this year's conference!

O give thanks unto the LORD; 
for he is good: 
for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:1

0 squiggly notes..: